A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Off Grid is a stealth and hacking game where data is your most powerful weapon. Off Grid forgoes combat for hacking tools and ingenuity, and is extensively moddable.
Unique gameplay mechanics allow you to manipulate the world and people around you with the data they unwittingly leave behind. You can truly hack and manipulate objects in the environment.
Off Grid will be available on PC, Mac and Linux.
It's a hacking game made to be played with a controller. No previous hacking knowledge required. ;)
|Updated||12 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Action, Puzzle, Simulation, Strategy|
|Made with||Unity, Blender|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Cyberpunk, Experimental, Hacking, programming, Stealth, Third Person|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Kickstarter, Blog, Steam, Twitter, Homepage|
On Linux, make sure you have libSDL2 installed.
- Devstream tonight! The latest devblog, and a reminder of the best places to stay...12 days ago
- Succesfull crowdfunding, and one more update to buildsNov 19, 2018
- Updated with small fixesNov 01, 2018
- Now with settings!Oct 24, 2018
- Linux build is up!Oct 10, 2018